Migration process for legacy customer of VirtWire Global Ltd.
You will find below important information about the migration from VirtWire services to Gestion DBI. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are not able to find your answer below.
After a discussion with VirtWire Global Ltd, Gestion DBI operators can now have access to customers data to proceed to the migration of their services to the Gestion DBI infrastructure.
Any customer with an active LowEndSpirit NAT VPS at Virtwire can request the migration of their VPS to the Gestion DBI infrastructure, depending of location availability. Our technician will make their best to migrate your data to ensure a smooth transition.
For all customers with an active billing plan, they can purchase an equivalent VPS at Gestion DBI and open a ticket to request the extension of their new VPS for their remaining billing term at VirtWire. This will be handled by our Billing Team in case by case basis. If you are unsure, we recommend you to open a ticket prior you take any action.
If you want to discuss of this operation or want latest news: http://forum.lowendspirit.com/viewtopic.php?id=2895
UPDATE (Sept 24): We can’t migrate the data anymore. Billing extension offer is still valid.
– Do you buy or take over VirtWire infrastructures and company?
No we didn’t. We simply offer a refugee offer to their customer and discuss with Ryan to get access to the
Data on demand to help them to migrate.
– Do you use your own servers or legacy VirtWire one?
Gestion DBI Operate his own servers and infrastructure in all their location.
– Can I migrate my data from VirtWire?
Yes, on best effort basis. This is not our nodes and we are working hard with Virtwire staff to get data
when customer request it.
– Can I get my money back or transfer my credit?
This is not something Gestion DBI can help you with. We didn’t bought this company so we have no access to
account and their Billing system. You will need to contact Virtwire with this kind of questions.
– Is there any deadline to migrate our service?
Yes, As Soon As Possible. We suggest you to open a ticket to request the migration to Gestion DBI by Sept
23. We will try to keep online all location by this date. Pass this deadline, we will be able to only honor
billing period extension.
- LowEndSpirit VPS
The following locations are available for our LowEndSpirit NAT VPS product.
- Montreal, Canada
- New Jersey, USA
- Hong Kong, China
- Johannesburg, South Africa
- Falkenstein, Germany
- Los Angeles, USA
After long period of discussion, VirtWire agree to work with Gestion DBI to provide customer details and information for a smooth transition between hosts. This transition is not automatic and it’s on customer request only.
Since the nature of the LowEndSpirit project, Gestion DBI can’t afford to keep all customer running for 1+ year free of charge.
This is why, we agree to give to any customer that request the switch over, to honor the remaining months of the billing period with VirtWire on a new plan with us. Simply open a ticket to our Billing Team after purchase of the equivalent package from our service and link the invoice of your service with Virtwire.
Gestion DBI need the following information to extend your billing period:
- Copy of the invoice from VirtWire
- IP of your VPS from VirtWire
- Email Address used on the VirtWire account
- IP of the VPS you just bought from Gestion DBI
*Extension of billing period is valid on new purchase only and with valid proof of purchase from VirtWire.
If you have any question on the process, we ask you to contact our Billing Team PRIOR you order a new package.
Keep in mind, LowEndSpirit VPS are NO-REFUNDABLE.
There is two case.
First one, if the location is not listed at all on this website, you can request a migration from VirtWire to any of our available location.
Second case, your location is list on this page with a “Soon” tag. Those location will be launched by popularity. We then require all customer wanting their location create an account here: https://clients.gestiondbi.com/index.php?/signup/ (if you don’t already have one) and then submit a Sales ticket with a copy of your VirtWire invoice and location requested.
As soon we got enough pre-order for a location, we will launch it under 48 hours.
Yes, you can. Simply submit a ticket to our Support Team and we will do our best to get your data send to you.
Size of block varies by location.
- OpenVZ: from /112 to /64
- KVM: /64
What is the difference?
- DDoS Protection: In case of an attack, the IP is automatically nullrouted
- DDoS Mitigation: The traffic is re-route to scrubbing hardware and a firewall to block the attack and lets only the legitimate traffic transit to your IP.
Technology used by location:
- Montreal, Canada: Enterprise DDoS Mitigation
- New Jersey, USA: Enterprise DDoS Mitigation
- Atlanta, USA: Basic DDoS Mitigation
- Miami, USA: Enterprise DDoS Mitigation
- Dallas, USA: Basic DDoS Mitigation
- Los Angeles, USA: Basic DDoS Mitigation
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands: DDoS Protection
- London, United Kingdom: DDoS Protection
- Hong Kong, China: DDoS Protection
- Johannesburg, South Africa: DDoS Protection
We can also offer Entreprise DDoS Mitigation on all our locations on demand. Do not hesitate to contact our sales team to request a quote.
N.B: Basic DDoS Mitigation is offered as best effort on scrubbing hardware availability.
Do not hesitate to contact our team for any interrogation or issue you may have. It’s will be a pleasure to answers you!